It is beautiful outside, even though it is Singapore we are talking about. Perhaps the fact remains that I am easily swayed by blue sky. There is even a light breeze coming through the harbour.
I wanted to show everyone the (many) pairs of earrings I recently bought :s but realised my camera can't focus on items that are so small and delicate :s So I'm sorry, you'll have to wait til I can get a proper digicam :s Apparently, scenary is what my camera shoots best. So scenary you shall have. (See above.)
I love love love clear days such as this. And if I had no assignments to do, I'd probably be lazing gloriously by the window with a book.
...
I have taken to washing my face before starting on my assignments as a form of cooling off. Though I've always been a Shiseido fan, I've only recently seen this as a new form of relaxation.


The mildly-scented cleansing fluide turns into a refreshing fluffy foam with just a little water, and the mattifying toner comes with powder to soothe the pores and control oil. I've come to love and enjoy every face wash haha.
I think I'm becoming vainer..
...
Yesterday, whilst procrastinating, I somehow managed to find a site called TagWorld just by clicking randomly around. It is pretty much a vamp-ed up version of Multiply. The thing I like most about it, or rather, the thing that made me decide to register an account, is that you can get to host whatever videos and music you select for free from their library, on the site you create with them.
Also it is very easy to change the template to suit your liking. Rather than having to download templates and re-code them to suit you, you can now just drag and drop whatever you like into wherever.
On the side, it also functions like Friendster does. You can add and invite friends and form a network. You can create a guest book, start a blog and host photos and albums as well.
I haven't decided though, if I like it that much to wanna move my blog over permanently. So I guess for the time-being I'll just keep my blog going here, and post selected entries there.
...
Back to work, lol, before I regret it later.
- 25 May 2006 12:40pm -
No comments:
Post a Comment